1 hr 30 mins
When the Jello egg mold came out years ago, I had the ambition to create this for my then 5 yr old. While this is not culinary magic or challenging, it is very cute for the short people who love the Easter Bunny.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Your will also need: Jello eggs--2 sets---follow instructions on box and use the free mold.
- 2Use various colors and flavors.
- 3Make Jello eggs per instructions that come with the mold.
- 4Chill overnight.
- 5Mix coconut, in a ziploc, with 1 drop green food color.
- 6Shake to bits-- if not happy with grass green color,add 1 drop and shake till pleased with results!
- 7Spread Cool Whip thickly over the edges of a plastic or glass bowl.
- 8Sprinkle green coconut over Cool Whip.
- 9Add chilled, jelled eggs at last minute before serving--kids love it!
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Eggs in a Basket
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.7
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 40.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g