One of my own creations, this ice cream will satisfy any peanut butter/chocoholic. Prep time includes freezer time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip the cream until stiff.
- 2Add the sugar and whip again.
- 3Add the eggs one at a time, keep whipping.
- 4Melt the chocolate and add to the cream mixture.
- 5Keep whipping!
- 6Add the peanut butter.
- 7Whip like there's no tomorrow!
- 8Pour into a freezer container.
- 9Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- 10If using an ice cream makers follow the directions that came in the box.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Intensely Densely Peanut Butter-Chocolate Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.6
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 59.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g