Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of my own creations, this ice cream will satisfy any peanut butter/chocoholic. Prep time includes freezer time.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Add the sugar and whip again.
- Add the eggs one at a time, keep whipping.
- Melt the chocolate and add to the cream mixture.
- Keep whipping!
- Add the peanut butter.
- Whip like there's no tomorrow!
- Pour into a freezer container.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- If using an ice cream makers follow the directions that came in the box.
Very good, it does take care of the chocolate/peanutbutter craving. Not hard to make either.
Wow! Many thanks to you, Mirj for this wonderful ice cream. We all loved it, THANKS A BUNCH!
Wow! I made this with milk instead of cream in an ice cream maker, and it was amazing. I think the amount of chocolate as written would be great, but decided to go more for a balance of flavors, so doubled the milk, increased the peanut butter by 50%, and added two bananas (since these three ingredients together are heaven for me!). I also halved the sugar, as we didn't want it to be too sweet. Awesome ice cream!!