Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of my own creations, this ice cream will satisfy any peanut butter/chocoholic. Prep time includes freezer time.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Add the sugar and whip again.
- Add the eggs one at a time, keep whipping.
- Melt the chocolate and add to the cream mixture.
- Keep whipping!
- Add the peanut butter.
- Whip like there's no tomorrow!
- Pour into a freezer container.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- If using an ice cream makers follow the directions that came in the box.