1/1 Photo of Injected Chocolate Covered Strawberries With Grand Marnier
But it won't hurt! From the Junior League of Salt Lake City, Utah, from a collection of recipes cookbook called "Always in Season."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a syringe with the Grand Marnier and inject it into the berries.
- 2Melt the chocolate chips with the canola oil in a double boiler, stirring to blend well.
- 3Pat berries dry and dip into the chocolate, coating evenly.
- 4Place on parchment and chill for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Injected Chocolate Covered Strawberries With Grand Marnier
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1233.2
- Calories from Fat 740
- Total Fat 82.2 g
- Saturated Fat 41.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 126.9 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: