1/1 Photo of Individual Cheesecakes
1 hr 10 mins
I made these to take to a potluck. Basically, it's a classic cheesecake recipe made into individual servings. I had several people ask for the recipe. You can top with whatever your favorite cheesecake topping is. The water in the lower pan helps to keep the cheesecakes creamy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Fill 9x13 pan with water and place on lower rack of oven.
- 3Combine cream cheese with sugar, beat until fluffy.
- 4Add whole eggs, then beat until smooth.
- 5Add egg yolks, beat again until smooth.
- 6Add vanilla, lemon juice, lemon juice, sour cream and flour, beat until smooth.
- 7Using large serving spoon, fill individual graham cracker crusts with batter.
- 8Place filled crusts on a baking sheet, and place on middle rack of oven. Cook approximately 50 minutes, until firm. Remove from oven, cool on wire rack. Top with topping of your choice- fresh or frozen fruit, warmed jam, or canned pie filling (I like strawberry or blueberry). Another option is to make a "turtle" cheesecake, with a layer of caramel sauce on the bottom of the crust before filling with the batter, then when cooked cheesecakes are not quite cool, spread the top with warmed hot fudge sauce, thin lines of caramel sauce (ice cream topping works great), and then chopped pecans or walnuts.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.9
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 235.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g