I made these to take to a potluck. Basically, it's a classic cheesecake recipe made into individual servings. I had several people ask for the recipe. You can top with whatever your favorite cheesecake topping is. The water in the lower pan helps to keep the cheesecakes creamy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill 9x13 pan with water and place on lower rack of oven.
- Combine cream cheese with sugar, beat until fluffy.
- Add whole eggs, then beat until smooth.
- Add egg yolks, beat again until smooth.
- Add vanilla, lemon juice, lemon juice, sour cream and flour, beat until smooth.
- Using large serving spoon, fill individual graham cracker crusts with batter.
- Place filled crusts on a baking sheet, and place on middle rack of oven. Cook approximately 50 minutes, until firm. Remove from oven, cool on wire rack. Top with topping of your choice- fresh or frozen fruit, warmed jam, or canned pie filling (I like strawberry or blueberry). Another option is to make a "turtle" cheesecake, with a layer of caramel sauce on the bottom of the crust before filling with the batter, then when cooked cheesecakes are not quite cool, spread the top with warmed hot fudge sauce, thin lines of caramel sauce (ice cream topping works great), and then chopped pecans or walnuts.