Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This couldn't really get any easier could it? This is great for breakfast or dessert!
Make and share this Ila's Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 1 quart apple, peeled and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dump apples into a greased 8x8 inch pan.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and spread over apples. Bake for 35 minutes.
What a great winter desert. The aroma of the apples and spices while in the oven kept our mouths salivating. We served it with a side of vanilla ice cream. Life just doesn't get any better. Thank you Hill Family for a wonderful treat.
I doulbled the oatmeal .Yummy!I liked it hot and cold too.I'll be making this again.