1/1 Photo of Iced Coffee Cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 4 teaspoons light-brown sugar
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, Ground
- 3 pinches mixed spice
- 2/3 cup water, Cold
- 1 1/2 cups milk, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons whipping cream
- 8 ice cubes
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder, Sweetened
- 3 -4 cinnamon sticks
- lime slice (optional)
- chocolate, Grated (optional)
- 1Dissolve coffee and brown sugar in boiling water.
- 2Add cinnamon and Mixed Spice. Add cold water and stir well.
- 3Add milk, vanilla and whipping cream.
- 4Whisk lightly until evenly combined.
- 5Put 2 ice cubes into each glass.
- 6Half fill with coffee mixture. Add a scoop of ice cream to each glass and top up with remaining coffee. Sprinkle with unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 7Garnish with cinnamon sticks, lime slices and grated chocolate, if desired.
- 8Serve at once with long-handled spoons.
- 9VARIATION: For a sweeter version, increase brown sugar to taste. If desired, top each with a little whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Coffee Cream
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.9
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.5 mg
- Sodium 109.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: