- Dissolve coffee and brown sugar in boiling water.
- Add cinnamon and Mixed Spice. Add cold water and stir well.
- Add milk, vanilla and whipping cream.
- Whisk lightly until evenly combined.
- Put 2 ice cubes into each glass.
- Half fill with coffee mixture. Add a scoop of ice cream to each glass and top up with remaining coffee. Sprinkle with unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks, lime slices and grated chocolate, if desired.
- Serve at once with long-handled spoons.
- VARIATION: For a sweeter version, increase brown sugar to taste. If desired, top each with a little whipped cream.