Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is fantastic on a hot summer day when your feeling like a pick-me-up.
Make and share this Iced Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- Divide the coffee granules between 2 tall serving glasses. Adjust the amount of coffee used according to taste. If you like it strong -- add a little more.
- Divide the water evenly, pouring it into each glass to dissolve the coffee.
- Place 2 scoops of ice cream in each glass. Pour the cold milk over the ice-cream.
- Whip the cream until firm peaks form and carefully spoon or pipe on top. Dust with a little drinking chocolate and serve immediately.
- Please Note: You may prefer to use freshly brewed or plunger coffee. Make a small, very strong pot. Refrigerate until really cold. Pour into the glasses and top with remaining ingredients. The coffee can also be made using all milk. Head the milk in a pan until almost boiling, pour into the plunger with the ground coffee, then plunge. Pour into a jug and chill.
DM and I thoroughly enjoyed out treat, I used icy cold milk (put it in the freezer just until ice started to form on the top) and on top of the whipped cream I crumbled an easter egg instead of drinking chocolate. For the icecream I put a scoop of coffee icecream and a scoop of vanilla. Thank you Polly_Waffle_Kid for a keeper. Made for the Make My Recipe Tag game.