This recipe is fantastic on a hot summer day when your feeling like a pick-me-up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide the coffee granules between 2 tall serving glasses. Adjust the amount of coffee used according to taste. If you like it strong -- add a little more.
- 2Divide the water evenly, pouring it into each glass to dissolve the coffee.
- 3Place 2 scoops of ice cream in each glass. Pour the cold milk over the ice-cream.
- 4Whip the cream until firm peaks form and carefully spoon or pipe on top. Dust with a little drinking chocolate and serve immediately.
- 5Please Note: You may prefer to use freshly brewed or plunger coffee. Make a small, very strong pot. Refrigerate until really cold. Pour into the glasses and top with remaining ingredients. The coffee can also be made using all milk. Head the milk in a pan until almost boiling, pour into the plunger with the ground coffee, then plunge. Pour into a jug and chill.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (627 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 782.6
- Calories from Fat 587
- Total Fat 65.2 g
- Saturated Fat 40.7 g
- Cholesterol 240.1 mg
- Sodium 259.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 16.0 g