This is how I make this Ice Cream dessert. Much like my Brownie Trifle. I add a tad of Kahlua to the chocolate fudge... Mmmmm Good!
- Place half of your sandwiches in the bottom of a square serving dish . . . making sure sides of sandwiches are against the pan. I make it in a 9x13 glass dish.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Top with half chopped walnuts.
- Microwave 1/2 jar Chocolate syrup for 1-2 minutes, mix in 2 Tbls Kahlua.
- Drizzle whipped topping with both chocolate and caramel.
- Repeat above steps for next layer. Ending with whipped topping. Add Toffee Pieces to top.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours. Best overnight!