1/1 Photo of Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is how I make this Ice Cream dessert. Much like my Brownie Trifle. I add a tad of Kahlua to the chocolate fudge... Mmmmm Good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half of your sandwiches in the bottom of a square serving dish . . . making sure sides of sandwiches are against the pan. I make it in a 9x13 glass dish.
- 2Cover with whipped topping.
- 3Top with half chopped walnuts.
- 4Microwave 1/2 jar Chocolate syrup for 1-2 minutes, mix in 2 Tbls Kahlua.
- 5Drizzle whipped topping with both chocolate and caramel.
- 6Repeat above steps for next layer. Ending with whipped topping. Add Toffee Pieces to top.
- 7Cover and freeze for 4 hours. Best overnight!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.0
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 52.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches
English toffee bits