Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fudge is made with ice cream and chocolate and nuts. This is so easy and good. I had to try it because an acquaintance mentioned it and I thought the recipe was so unusual. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
- 2 lbs ghiradelli semisweet chocolate chunks (I get mine from the bulk food bins at Winco and I choose the smaller chunks)
- 2 cups packed vanilla ice cream, melted
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- Melt ice cream in measuring cup in microwave.
- Chop up chocolate chunks into smaller pieces.
- and place into double boiler pan. Melt chocolate until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Add melted ice cream and stir until combined. At first it will start to stiffen on you but then is able to be stirred again.
- Add nuts and stir until combined.
- Place in sprayed 8X8" glass dish and put in fridge until set.
Love ice cream fudge. The secret to great fudge is to use premium ice cream. Low-fat ice cream will not work.
I had no problems with the fudge stiffening on me. It was really easy and really yummy. I want to try it with milk chocolate pieces next time. You could really get creative with combinations of chocolates and ice cream I think.