Chef #643883's Note:
This fudge is made with ice cream and chocolate and nuts. This is so easy and good. I had to try it because an acquaintance mentioned it and I thought the recipe was so unusual. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ghiradelli semisweet chocolate chunks (I get mine from the bulk food bins at Winco and I choose the smaller chunks)
- 2 cups packed vanilla ice cream, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1Melt ice cream in measuring cup in microwave.
- 2Chop up chocolate chunks into smaller pieces.
- 3and place into double boiler pan. Melt chocolate until smooth, stirring constantly.
- 4Add melted ice cream and stir until combined. At first it will start to stiffen on you but then is able to be stirred again.
- 5Add nuts and stir until combined.
- 6Place in sprayed 8X8" glass dish and put in fridge until set.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.0
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 14.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g