Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A most favorite of my husband and oh so simple. Who knew??
Make and share this Husband's Blueberry/Cherry Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling or 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- Mix the 1st 3 ingredients together and bake for 8 minutes in a 9x13 baking pan at 325 degrees.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar.
- Fold in the cool-whip.
- Spread over the cooled crust.
- Top w/cherry or blueberry pie filling.
- Refrigerate for two hours before serving.
My DH loved this dessert too! I used graham crackers crumbs from the box and the cherry pie filling, DH's favorite. A very easy dessert to make and it tastes wonderful! I agree with one of the reviewers that mentioned it is very similar to cheesecake. Next time will use the blueberry filling which is my favorite. A nice dessert for summer get togethers! Made and reviewed for the Please Review My Recipe tag game.
This is very good and quite refreshing here where it is 94Â°! I made this last night, and it was great then, but today it's even better. It's easy to made and is delicious! Thanks!Made for a forum event at KK.
easy and so delicious, this tastes similar to a cheesecake once it's chilled and the long it's chilled the better it is, loved this thanks for sharing Sue! this was made for KK's Strawberry Patch tag game