I found this is the Taste Of Home magazine By LaVonne Hegland.... 20 minute prep and about 1-2 hours chilling time And you can add colored sprinkles of desired
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup peanut butter, butter, confectioners sugar and salt until smooth; set aside
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips, candy bars, and remaining peanut butter; stir until smooth.
- Drop teaspoon fulls of chocolate mixture into paper lined miniature muffin cups top each with a scant teaspoonful of peanut butter mixture; top with another teaspoon of chocolate mixture.
- decorate with sprinkles if desired
- refrigerate until set.
- store in a airtight container.