Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Butterscotch and peanut butter haystacks fantastic desert
Make and share this Haystacks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package chinese noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Heat butterscotch and peanut butter in large stew pot.
- Mix in noodles until all are covered.
- Spoon onto foil sheet. In individual spoon fulls.
- Put foil sheet into freezer when done. Freeze till hard.
Absolutely loved the combo of butterscotch chips & PB in these tasty treats, & I served them to a monthly group I host! VERY, VERY NICE, & the recipe is a real keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]