1/1 Photo of Grilled Pineapple Delight
Lately I have been fasinated with grilled pineapple. This is something I created after not finding what I wanted with other recipes. Perfect for a summer barbecue or picnic. Hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill to high.
- 2Oil the grate.
- 3Cut the rind off the pineapple, leaving the green leaves intact.
- 4Cut the pineapple in half lengthwise through the leaves as well as the fruit to obtain 8 slender wedges of pineapple with leaves intact.
- 5Trim the core off each pineapple wedge.
- 6Have the melted butter in one shallow bowl; mix the sugar,cinnamon and cloves in another bowl.
- 7Dip each wedge of pineapple first in melted butter, then in the sugar mixture, shaking off the excess.
- 8Grill the pineapple wedges until browned and sizzling, 5 to 8 minutes per side.
- 9Transfer the pineapple wedges to plates or a platter.
- 10Serve with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pineapple Delight
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 30.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g