1/1 Photo of Grilled Peaches with Whipped Cream and Caramel
Epicurious had this posted from Bon Appetit August 2003 Carey Paquette, Arlington, VA Too Busy To Cook? I did add my touch to it! Just in time for summer peaches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- 2Arrange peach halves, cut side up, on baking sheet; sprinkle peaches with sugar,cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 3Let stand until sugar begins to soften, about 10 minutes.
- 4Place peaches on grill, sugared side down.
- 5Grill until tender and slightly charred, about 4 minutes per side.
- 6Transfer peach halves to plates.
- 7Using electric mixer, beat whipping cream in bowl until peaks form; fold in 1/4 cup warm caramel sauce just until streaks appear.
- 8Spoon caramel whipped cream alongside peaches.
- 9Serve, passing remaining caramel sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peaches with Whipped Cream and Caramel
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 161.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g