This is a very unique sweet. Nice pale green in colour, extremely light and refreshing. From Marie Claire Style "Sweet" cookbook by Jody Vassallo. Does not include freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add green tea, milk, cream and sugar in a pan and heat slowly till sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture is about to boil.
- 2Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to"brew" for 10 minutes.
- 3Strain the infusion back into a clean pan.
- 4Soak the gelatine in 3 tablespoons of warm water until it is spongy.
- 5Whisk into the cream mixture and heat gently until the gelatine has dissolved.
- 6Pour into 4 lightly greased 150ml (5 fl oz) moulds or chinese teacups.
- 7Refrigerate till they are set.
- 8Serve them in the pretty teacups when ready, or turn them out onto individual plates.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tea Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.7
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 141.1 mg
- Sodium 70.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: