This is a very unique sweet. Nice pale green in colour, extremely light and refreshing. From Marie Claire Style "Sweet" cookbook by Jody Vassallo. Does not include freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add green tea, milk, cream and sugar in a pan and heat slowly till sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture is about to boil.
- 2Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to"brew" for 10 minutes.
- 3Strain the infusion back into a clean pan.
- 4Soak the gelatine in 3 tablespoons of warm water until it is spongy.
- 5Whisk into the cream mixture and heat gently until the gelatine has dissolved.
- 6Pour into 4 lightly greased 150ml (5 fl oz) moulds or chinese teacups.
- 7Refrigerate till they are set.
- 8Serve them in the pretty teacups when ready, or turn them out onto individual plates.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tea Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.7
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 141.1 mg
- Sodium 70.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: