2 hrs 20 mins
Green tea mousse is a cool dessert. This recipe uses maccha green tea powder. **Please note: Prep Time is cook time and Cook Time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve gelatine powder in 4 tbsps of water and set aside.
- 2Mix egg yolks and sugar in a bowl. Heat milk in a pan and dissolve the gelatine in the milk. Gradually add the milk in the egg mixture.
- 3Dissolve green tea powder in 3 tbsps of warm water. Add the green tea in the egg and milk mixture and stir well, cooling the bowl in ice water.
- 4Further, add whipped heavy cream in the mixture.
- 5Pour the mixture into cups or glasses and chill them in the refrigerator minimum of 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tea Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.5
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 184.4 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea powder