Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of perhaps three worthwhile recipes I took from a high school Home Ec class many years ago. I've played with it over the years, and this seems to be a good balance of flavors and textures.
- Prepare lime jello as directed, set to soft-set stage in fridge.
- Gently fold in additional ingredients in fair sized bowl.
- Pour into a mold or cake pan.
- Let set in refrigerator for another 4-5 hours.
- Unmold using warm water dip technique.
- Use only 8 oz of cool whip for fresher taste.