Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a Quick Cooking magazine recipe that I have used over and over for treat days at work.
Make and share this Great Pumpkin Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs and sugar.
- Add spice.
- Transfer to a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with dry cake mix and drizzle with melted butter.
- Top with walnuts.
- Bake at 350º for 1 hour or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
This is a great dessert! I substituted carrot cake mix and pecans. My family absolutely loved it. I will make this instead of pumpkin pies for the holidays this year. Thanks!
This is one of the desserts I took to a pot luck dinner. I followed your instructions exactly and it came out perfect. It disappeared right before my eyes. I will make this again.
OMG! This was so good. I didn't have walnuts so used pecans. DH couldn't wait for it to cool, so we had a piece while still warm with whipped cream. To die for! DH said it was worth its weight in gold! Thanks for posting.