Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
When I make fudge, I like to make a 9 x 13 pan so I have plenty to share. This is really good. I keep it in the refrigerator. My DH likes it to sit out and get stale for weeks and then he likes it better. Men!!
- Combine the sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan.
- Let boil stirring frequently at medium heat until soft ball stage.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir until chips dissolve.
- Add marshmallows, walnuts and vanilla.
- Stir well.
- Pour into 9 x 13 pan.
- Put in refrigerator to cool.
- Cut when hard.
this is delicious fudge. Extremely easy to make and made exactly a 9 x 13" pan. I didn't change a thing except that I used chopped pecans and walnuts mixed together as that ia what I had. Made this for Xmas and will definitely make again next year.
This was an easy and quick fudge to make up and really good. I left out the nuts per men in the house, but I would have preferred the nuts myself. I have alot of fudge recipes but this one is definitely a keeper too. Thanks Mel.~