Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You have to try this! I am addicted to sweets and this is my favorite! It has been a hit with family and friends for years. Everyone always wants this recipe.
- Combine cake mix, 1 egg, water, and margarine and beat until smooth.
- Place in a greased 9x11 cake pan and smooth out.
- Over low heat, or in microwave, melt candy bars.
- Stir in cream cheese.
- Add 2 beaten eggs and use mixer to mix well.
- Beat in powder sugar until smooth.
- Pour over the cake and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool in fridge for 1 hour.
very good and very sweet and very rich. it's hard to just have one piece.
Great recipe!!! Very simple and delish!!!
Very very rich dessert. Plan for intoxication of chocolate and richness. Doesn't last long.