1/1 Photo of Golden Flapjacks
Perfect Pixie's Note:
In the little village where I go to school, they have this amazing "posh b and b". and they do the most amazing food, but their flapjacks are outstanding and we get them every week. i was determined to find a recipe similar and so i messed around a bit and got a recipe which my family thinks are better. these are to die for...a must try
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius grease and base line a 20cm round cake tin.
- 2to measure the golden syrup easier, measure the sugar first, keep it in the scales and pour the syrup on top to avoid sticking to plate.
- 3put butter, syrup and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently until butter has melted and sugar dissolved.
- 4remove from heat and stir in oats.
- 5pour into lined tin and press down with back of a spoon until is surface is level.
- 6bake in oven about 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- 7remove from oven and loosen from the sides of the tin with a palette knife and leave to cool for about 10 minutes.
- 8tip out onto board, remove paper and cut into even wedges, leave to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Flapjacks
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 81.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g