1/3 Photos of Ginger Glazed Strawberries (Herbs Optional)
Top pancakes, French toast, cheese cakes or ice cream whatever your heart desires. Enjot alone or you can top the strawberries with whipped cream and garnish with fresh herbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 lb strawberry, quartered
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon limoncello lemon-flavored liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 sprig fresh lavender (optional) or 1 sprig fresh rosemary (optional) or 1 sprig fresh sage leaves (optional) or 1 sprig fresh thyme (optional)
- 1Mix cornstarch with a bit of water to make a slurry.
- 2Place remaining ingredients into a pot over medium low heat stirring till sugar is dissolved.
- 3Remove herbs and discard.
- 4Add slurry and cook till thickened.
- 5Enjoy on top of whatever pleases you!
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Glazed Strawberries (Herbs Optional)
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: