Anna P.'s Note:
This is one great dessert to make, I made this for a family dinner,I used raspberries and fruit punch, and was a big hit, wow this is great is all I hearded. easy to put together. Found it in one of my Kraft books in the mail. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 295.73 ml graham cracker crumbs or 295.73 ml chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 0 melted butter or 0 margarine
- 250 g package cream cheese
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 314.66 ml orange juice or 314.66 ml raspberry juice or 314.66 ml limeade or 314.66 ml grape juice or 314.66 ml pink lemonade
- 236.59 ml strawberries or 236.59 ml blueberries or 236.59 ml raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1000.0 ml container thawed Cool Whip
- 1Combine the graham crumbs and butter, press on bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Beat the cream cheese with the sugar in bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Whisk in the juice, the fresh or frozen fruit and the whole tub of Cool Whip, combine well.
- 4Pour over prepared crust, freeze until firm, remove from freezer and let stand in refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.
- 5You can freeze this as well.
- 6To freeze, wrap cheesecake securely in plastic wrap followed by foil if desired, Freeze up to 2 months.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Frozen Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.8
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 173.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: