Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one great dessert to make, I made this for a family dinner,I used raspberries and fruit punch, and was a big hit, wow this is great is all I hearded. easy to put together. Found it in one of my Kraft books in the mail. Enjoy.
- 295.73 ml graham cracker crumbs or 295.73 ml chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 0 melted butter or 0 margarine
- 250 g package cream cheese
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 314.66 ml orange juice or 314.66 ml raspberry juice or 314.66 ml limeade or 314.66 ml grape juice or 314.66 ml pink lemonade
- 236.59 ml strawberries or 236.59 ml blueberries or 236.59 ml raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1000.0 ml containerthawed Cool Whip
- Combine the graham crumbs and butter, press on bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese with the sugar in bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Whisk in the juice, the fresh or frozen fruit and the whole tub of Cool Whip, combine well.
- Pour over prepared crust, freeze until firm, remove from freezer and let stand in refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.
- You can freeze this as well.
- To freeze, wrap cheesecake securely in plastic wrap followed by foil if desired, Freeze up to 2 months.