Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one great dessert to make, I made this for a family dinner,I used raspberries and fruit punch, and was a big hit, wow this is great is all I hearded. easy to put together. Found it in one of my Kraft books in the mail. Enjoy.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs or 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 melted butter or 1⁄4 margarine
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups orange juice or 1 1⁄3 cups raspberry juice or 1 1⁄3 cups limeade or 1 1⁄3 cups grape juice or 1 1⁄3 cups pink lemonade
- 1 cup strawberries or 1 cup blueberries or 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (1 liter) containerthawed Cool Whip
- Combine the graham crumbs and butter, press on bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese with the sugar in bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Whisk in the juice, the fresh or frozen fruit and the whole tub of Cool Whip, combine well.
- Pour over prepared crust, freeze until firm, remove from freezer and let stand in refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.
- You can freeze this as well.
- To freeze, wrap cheesecake securely in plastic wrap followed by foil if desired, Freeze up to 2 months.