1/1 Photo of Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
This recipe is different from the other one's posted here. This is addicting!! It's from a Simple and Delicious magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 medium kiwi fruits, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover; refrigerate until serving.
- 2For chips, brush tortillas with butter; cut each tortilla into eight wedges. Combine sugar and cinnamon sprinkle over tortillas.
- 3Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or just until crisp. Serve with fruit salsa.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
Serving Size: 1 (1166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.4
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 899.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 54.0 g
- Protein 12.5 g