This recipe is different from the other one's posted here. This is addicting!! It's from a Simple and Delicious magazine.
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 medium kiwi fruits, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover; refrigerate until serving.
- For chips, brush tortillas with butter; cut each tortilla into eight wedges. Combine sugar and cinnamon sprinkle over tortillas.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or just until crisp. Serve with fruit salsa.