Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is different from the other one's posted here. This is addicting!! It's from a Simple and Delicious magazine.
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 medium kiwi fruits, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover; refrigerate until serving.
- For chips, brush tortillas with butter; cut each tortilla into eight wedges. Combine sugar and cinnamon sprinkle over tortillas.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or just until crisp. Serve with fruit salsa.
These are so dang good, that you won't be able to leave them alone! We really loved them!
Yummy! A very versatile recipe that would be good with a variety of fruits...grapes, blueberries, nectarines, etc. I also used cinnamon pita chips as suggested by others and they worked perfectly. Excellent snack or light dessert. Thank you for the recipe. Made for Comfort Cafe, Summer 2009.
Excellent recipe - thank you for sharing. I made it and we decided it would be good over ice cream as well.... yummy