I love pizza anyway...sweet or savory. Amounts of fruit will vary depending on the design you make.
- 566.99 g packagerefrigerated cookie dough
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, room temperature
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract (almond, orange, or lemon) or 2.46 ml other flavoring (almond, orange, or lemon)
- fresh blueberries or bananas, sliced or mandarin orange sections or seedless grapes or strawberries, halves or kiwi fruit, sliced, any other fruit you want
- 118.29 ml orange preserves or 118.29 ml peach preserves or 118.29 ml apricot preserves
- 14.79 ml water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line an ungreased 14-inch pizza pan with cookie dough cut in 1/8-inch slices, overlapping slightly.
- Bake 12 minutes or until light brown; remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract or other flavoring; spread over cookie crust.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer in any design you want (use your imagination).
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, make a glaze by heating preserves and water.
- Brush glaze over fruit, making sure to cover the fruit that will turn dark.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I made the crust with a gluten free Cherrybrook Kitchen sugar cookie mix to accommodate dietary needs. It was such a tasty! Also, after making this for the fourth time, I just microwave about 1/3 cup of apricot preservers for 10 seconds at a time (depending on your microwave) to heat the glaze to save a few minutes and a few dishes. It works great. LOVE THIS RECIPE!
Tremendous! This was pleasing to the whole family and really fun to prepare! Once I laid out the cookie dough slices, I used my hands to pinch the seals and flatten the dough, which worked really nicely in making a gorgeous, even crust for the fruit pizza. I will definitely be making this again! Thanks a bunch!
Love this! It's very easy to make and everyone always eats it up. The only sad part is I never get any leftovers!