1/3 Photos of Fruit Pizza
I love pizza anyway...sweet or savory. Amounts of fruit will vary depending on the design you make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (almond, orange, or lemon) or 1/2 teaspoon other flavoring (almond, orange, or lemon)
- fresh blueberries or bananas, sliced or mandarin orange sections or seedless grapes or strawberries, halves or kiwi fruit, sliced, any other fruit you want
- 1/2 cup orange preserves or 1/2 cup peach preserves or 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Line an ungreased 14-inch pizza pan with cookie dough cut in 1/8-inch slices, overlapping slightly.
- 3Bake 12 minutes or until light brown; remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract or other flavoring; spread over cookie crust.
- 5Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer in any design you want (use your imagination).
- 6In a small saucepan over very low heat, make a glaze by heating preserves and water.
- 7Brush glaze over fruit, making sure to cover the fruit that will turn dark.
- 8Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 130.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: