I love pizza anyway...sweet or savory. Amounts of fruit will vary depending on the design you make.
- 1 (20 ounce) packagerefrigerated cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract (almond, orange, or lemon) or 1⁄2 teaspoon other flavoring (almond, orange, or lemon)
- fresh blueberries or bananas, sliced or mandarin orange sections or seedless grapes or strawberries, halves or kiwi fruit, sliced, any other fruit you want
- 1⁄2 cup orange preserves or 1⁄2 cup peach preserves or 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line an ungreased 14-inch pizza pan with cookie dough cut in 1/8-inch slices, overlapping slightly.
- Bake 12 minutes or until light brown; remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract or other flavoring; spread over cookie crust.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer in any design you want (use your imagination).
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, make a glaze by heating preserves and water.
- Brush glaze over fruit, making sure to cover the fruit that will turn dark.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.