1/1 Photo of Frosty Strawberry Squares (Oamc)
6 hrs 15 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
Can also be made into 2 8x8 pans instead of one large one to create 2 desserts. Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Crumb Base and Topping
- 236.59 ml flour
- 1 chopped hazelnuts (or walnuts, or pecans, or sliced almonds)
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 1For crumb mixture, combine flour, nuts, margarine, and brown sugar. Spread evenly on to a cookie sheet.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes; stir occasionally.
- 3Sprinkle 2/3 of the crumbs into a 13x9 baking pan.
- 4In a large mixing bowl combine egg whites, strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice.
- 5Beat with an electric mixer on high speed about 10 minutes or until stiff peaks form. In a small mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- 6Fold whipping cream into strawberry mixture.
- 7Spoon evenly over crumbs in baking pan. Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top.
- 8Cover, label and freeze for least 6 hours or until firm; Serve frozen.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosty Strawberry Squares (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.1
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 73.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g