Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cooking time is chilling time :)
Make and share this Foolproof Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line an 8-or-9 inch square pan with aluminum foil.
- Butter foil. Set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chips with condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts, if desired.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board. Peel off foil and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
- For marshmallow fudge: Omit nuts. Stir 2 tablespoons butter in with vanilla. Fold in 2 cups mini marshmallows. Proceed as above.
This lasted for less than a few minutes in the kitchen at my husband's office. He was gutted when he went back for seconds and it was all gone!