Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fun dessert is served in a plastic flower pot and with an artificial flower in the center. It's great for kids parties or just a laugh at dessert time!
- Crush oreos to a fine texture, set aside. Mix the pkg of chocolate pudding with the milk, set aside.
- Soften the cream cheese and mix with the cool whip.
- Place a layer of crushed oreos in the bottom of the thoroughly washed flower pot.
- Layer the pudding mix and cream cheese -cool whip mix ending with the chocolate on top.
- Sprinkle top of pudding with remaining crumbled cookies.
- Put an artificial flower in the middle and serve.
- For some fun for the kids, put the gummy worms in the "dirt".
This is a cute recipe and would be a great recipe for a children's party. It is very sweet, so I am not so sure adults would like it quite as well. But it turns out neat and is quick to put together.
Really fun and easy dessert. Can't wait to make it for the grandkids. Thanks CruisinDoll.