1/2 Photos of Flower Pot Dessert
This fun dessert is served in a plastic flower pot and with an artificial flower in the center. It's great for kids parties or just a laugh at dessert time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush oreos to a fine texture, set aside. Mix the pkg of chocolate pudding with the milk, set aside.
- 2Soften the cream cheese and mix with the cool whip.
- 3Place a layer of crushed oreos in the bottom of the thoroughly washed flower pot.
- 4Layer the pudding mix and cream cheese -cool whip mix ending with the chocolate on top.
- 5Sprinkle top of pudding with remaining crumbled cookies.
- 6Put an artificial flower in the middle and serve.
- 7For some fun for the kids, put the gummy worms in the "dirt".
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flower Pot Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1103.4
- Calories from Fat 464
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 1519.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 88.7 g
- Protein 14.2 g