1/2 Photos of Flower Pot Dessert
This fun dessert is served in a plastic flower pot and with an artificial flower in the center. It's great for kids parties or just a laugh at dessert time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush oreos to a fine texture, set aside. Mix the pkg of chocolate pudding with the milk, set aside.
- 2Soften the cream cheese and mix with the cool whip.
- 3Place a layer of crushed oreos in the bottom of the thoroughly washed flower pot.
- 4Layer the pudding mix and cream cheese -cool whip mix ending with the chocolate on top.
- 5Sprinkle top of pudding with remaining crumbled cookies.
- 6Put an artificial flower in the middle and serve.
- 7For some fun for the kids, put the gummy worms in the "dirt".
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flower Pot Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1103.4
- Calories from Fat 464
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 1519.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 88.7 g
- Protein 14.2 g