This fun dessert is served in a plastic flower pot and with an artificial flower in the center. It's great for kids parties or just a laugh at dessert time!
- Crush oreos to a fine texture, set aside. Mix the pkg of chocolate pudding with the milk, set aside.
- Soften the cream cheese and mix with the cool whip.
- Place a layer of crushed oreos in the bottom of the thoroughly washed flower pot.
- Layer the pudding mix and cream cheese -cool whip mix ending with the chocolate on top.
- Sprinkle top of pudding with remaining crumbled cookies.
- Put an artificial flower in the middle and serve.
- For some fun for the kids, put the gummy worms in the "dirt".