Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this recipe is super simple to make and only uses one pan. I almost have to double my batch just to keep some around for more than a day. the peanut butter mixture is almost like a taffy. very tasty all on its own.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Add corn flakes and stir until all are coated with syrup mixture.
- Drop by tablespoon onto waxed paper.
- *you can add 1 tsp of vanilla for a slightly different flavor.
- *or you can spread the mix out into a 13 x 9 dish and cut into squares.