A co-worker shared his mother's recipe. The sky is the limit because all the employees made this recipe using different flavored concentrates. I also made this recipe, using orange concentrate and grated orange zest on top, it was also fantastic. Although, you will need to freeze this overnight, it is the fastest dessert you will ever make. It makes two pies and you will be glad you have two because the first one will be gone in no time.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (can use fat-free)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream (can use light)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (can use light)
- 2 prepared pie crusts (graham, shortbread, chocolate or whatever you desire)
- grated lime zest, for the top (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine thawed limeade and sweetened condensed milk.
- Add sour cream and whipped topping. Stir until smooth.
- Pour half the mixture into each pie crust.
- Top with grated lime zest, if desired.
- Place in freezer and freeze pies overnight.