1/2 Photos of Fantastic Frozen Lime Pie Dessert
A co-worker shared his mother's recipe. The sky is the limit because all the employees made this recipe using different flavored concentrates. I also made this recipe, using orange concentrate and grated orange zest on top, it was also fantastic. Although, you will need to freeze this overnight, it is the fastest dessert you will ever make. It makes two pies and you will be glad you have two because the first one will be gone in no time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (can use fat-free)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream (can use light)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (can use light)
- 2 prepared pie crusts (graham, shortbread, chocolate or whatever you desire)
- grated lime zest, for the top (optional)
- 1In a large bowl, combine thawed limeade and sweetened condensed milk.
- 2Add sour cream and whipped topping. Stir until smooth.
- 3Pour half the mixture into each pie crust.
- 4Top with grated lime zest, if desired.
- 5Place in freezer and freeze pies overnight.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Frozen Lime Pie Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.8
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 327.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 61.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g