1/1 Photo of Espresso Toffee Fudge
4 hrs 10 mins
Source: Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade Cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly coat 9x13 inch baking pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- 2In large saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, evaporated milk and espresso powder.
- 3Bring to a rolling boil for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat and add chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- 5Stir until melted and completely incorporated.
- 6Pour into prepared pan.
- 7Sprinkle toffee bits over top and press lightly into fudge.
- 8Cool in the refrigerator until set, about 3-4 hours.
- 9Cut into bite-sized squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Espresso Toffee Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 50.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: