Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just made the dessert up and my husband loved it. I had lots of fresh fruit and I wanted to use it up, so it would not rot. It is very quick and easy to make. The fruit is only a guide, you can use whatever fruit you have handy!
- 2 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Epicure Seasonings summer berry fruit dip mix (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (102 g) package vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 apple, cut up
- 1 mandarin orange, each slice cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup blackberry
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 kiwi, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes
- Whip the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add the icing sugar and vanilla berry mix and lemon juice and whip until stiff.
- In seperate bowl mix the pudding with milk and let stand for two minutes.
- Mix the pudding and whipping cream together.
- Add all the fruit and fold through.
- Refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes before serving.
I put this recipe together without the Epicure Seasonings ingredient, but that was optional anyway! Also opted out of most of the berries, considering the time of year, but I did use the apple, orange & pineapple, along with a pear & some sweet cherries! Definitely an easy way to make a quick & tasty dessert! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]