1/1 Photo of Easy Strawberry Crisp
1 hr 5 mins
Recipe Reader's Note:
A cake mix makes this so simple. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. If strawberries are not in season, you can use 2 16 oz. bags of frozen strawberries. I used a non-stick baking pan sprayed with Pam and it didn't stick. I think next time, I will add some raspberries and maybe some blueberries in with the strawberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place strawberries in 9 X 13 baking pan.
- 3Cover the strawberries with half of the dry cake mix.
- 4Scatter half of the butter pieces over the dry mix.
- 5Cover with the remaining dry cake mix.
- 6Scatter the remaining butter pieces over the top.
- 7Bake 60 minutes, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Strawberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.9
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 311.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g