1/1 Photo of Easy Refrigerator Pineapple Graham Dessert Squares
This dessert is easy to prepare and really good! You can use Cool Whip topping in place of the whipping cream if desired. I like to top each slice with a spoonful of crushed pineapple before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease an 8 x 8-inch square baking dish.
- 3Combine graham wafer crumbs with 1/2 cup melted butter.
- 4Pat into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes; cool.
- 6In a bowl, cream 1/2 cup softened butter with icing sugar for about 3 minutes.
- 7Add in eggs, beat well until combined.
- 8Transfer the mixture into cooled crust.
- 9In a bowl, combine/fold the whipped cream with VERY well drained crushed pineapple.
- 10Spread over the egg mixture.
- 11Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- 12Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Refrigerator Pineapple Graham Dessert Squares
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.9
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 130.2 mg
- Sodium 242.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g