1/2 Photos of Easy Peach Cobbler/Crisp
Not sure if this is a crisp or a cobbler, so I have stated both ;-) This is made with canned peaches which makes this an easy desssert, serve warm with vanilla ice cream *so* good! The topping is sweet but you can reduce one or both sugars slightly if desired ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Spread both cans drained peaches into the baking pan.
- 4Mix together flour, white and brown sugar, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon in a large bowl until well combined; add in cold butter pieces and mix until the consistancy of peas (I use my hands for this).
- 5Sprinkle the crumbs over the peaches in the baking dish.
- 6Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cool slightly then serve warm with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peach Cobbler/Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.1
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 228.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 51.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g