Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Not sure if this is a crisp or a cobbler, so I have stated both ;-) This is made with canned peaches which makes this an easy desssert, serve warm with vanilla ice cream *so* good! The topping is sweet but you can reduce one or both sugars slightly if desired ;-)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Spread both cans drained peaches into the baking pan.
- Mix together flour, white and brown sugar, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon in a large bowl until well combined; add in cold butter pieces and mix until the consistancy of peas (I use my hands for this).
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the peaches in the baking dish.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly then serve warm with ice cream.
This is the third time i've reviewed this recipe, I hope you will post it this time........ this recipe is awesome, no need for changes.. topping really sets it off.. made in a 4 quart casserole and should have made more.. everyone said give 10 stars and I agree.. kitten you've really outdone yourself on this one....
Delicious and easy!!!
Kitten this is such a fabulous easy recipe, we loved it, I used 2 large cans of peaches and my pan was really full, thank you for another winner.