Not sure if this is a crisp or a cobbler, so I have stated both ;-) This is made with canned peaches which makes this an easy desssert, serve warm with vanilla ice cream *so* good! The topping is sweet but you can reduce one or both sugars slightly if desired ;-)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Spread both cans drained peaches into the baking pan.
- Mix together flour, white and brown sugar, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon in a large bowl until well combined; add in cold butter pieces and mix until the consistancy of peas (I use my hands for this).
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the peaches in the baking dish.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly then serve warm with ice cream.