1/2 Photos of Easy Devils Food Chocolate Muffins
Delicious devils food muffin filled with chocolate chips. These are very easy to make and use cooking oil and yogurt instead of butter. These chocolate muffins are very moist and rich. There is no need to use an electric mixer. A whisk or wooden spoon is all you need to mix this recipe. If you like a less sweet muffin, decrease the granulated sugar to 1/2 or 1/3 cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350-F.
- 2Line a standard muffin tin with a dozen, 2-1/2 inch, cup-cake paper baking cups.
- 3In a mixing bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix dry ingredients well with whisk or wooden spoon.
- 4In another mixing bowl add the milk, yogurt, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well with whisk or wooden spoon until blended.
- 5Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients along with 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
- 6Stir until dry ingredients are just moistened. Careful not to over mix.
- 7Pour batter into 12 muffin cups. Fill each almost to the top.
- 8Sprinkle the other half of the chocolate chips evenly into the filled muffin cups.
- 9Bake at 350-F for 20 to 25-minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into center of muffin.
- 10Cool before serving.
- 11Makes 12 (2-1/2inch) muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Devils Food Chocolate Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 185.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g