Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mother in law always sends us various flavors of fudge for Christmas. The package can get prety expensive so she gave me the recipes so I could make them myself.
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, allowing foil to hang over the edges. Grease the foil.
- In a medium bowl combine confectioners' sugar, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Heat butter and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. When butter is melted stir in vanilla. Remove from heat and stir in sugar mixture and walnuts.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Lift foil out of pan. Cut fudge into 2 inch squares, and then cut in half diagonally to make triangles.
Great recipe! Very easy and really good. I'll definitely make this again!
This is excellent fudge, I've made it for years. My recipe orginally came from a McCormick cookbook. I like to make mine with extra cinnamon, and will sometimes use 1 Tablespoon.