1/2 Photos of Easy Chocolate Cinnamon Fudge
Yummy! No bake and much lower fat than most fudge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 8-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing it to extend over sides; butter the foil.
- 2In bowl, mix sugar, cocoa and the cinnamon.
- 3In saucepan, heat butter and milk until butter melts.
- 4Add vanilla extract and combine with sugar mixture.
- 5Stir in the nuts.
- 6Pour into pan, chilling at least 1 hour.
- 7Use the foil to lift out of pan, then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Cinnamon Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (814 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 55.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g