1/2 Photos of Easy Chocolate Cinnamon Fudge
Yummy! No bake and much lower fat than most fudge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 8-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing it to extend over sides; butter the foil.
- 2In bowl, mix sugar, cocoa and the cinnamon.
- 3In saucepan, heat butter and milk until butter melts.
- 4Add vanilla extract and combine with sugar mixture.
- 5Stir in the nuts.
- 6Pour into pan, chilling at least 1 hour.
- 7Use the foil to lift out of pan, then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Cinnamon Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (814 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 55.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g