1/1 Photo of Easy Caramel Sticky Buns (Pillsbury)
This recipe is on the Pillsbury website. I could not find it on this website and I got such huge response after I took this to work that I decided to post it. It is so easy, yet seems complicated. REALLY GOOD!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In ungreased 8-inch round pan, place 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- 3Stir into round pan with butter the brown sugar and corn syrup, sprinkle with pecans.
- 4In bowl, place 3tbl of melted butter.
- 5In another bowl mix sugar and cinnamon.
- 6Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- 7Dip biscuits into melted butter to coat all sides, then dip into sugar mixture, coating well. Arrange biscuits sides touching, over topping in pan.
- 8Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Cool 2 minutes; turn upside down onto serving plate.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Caramel Sticky Buns (Pillsbury)
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 297.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g