Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe is on the Pillsbury website. I could not find it on this website and I got such huge response after I took this to work that I decided to post it. It is so easy, yet seems complicated. REALLY GOOD!
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In ungreased 8-inch round pan, place 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Stir into round pan with butter the brown sugar and corn syrup, sprinkle with pecans.
- In bowl, place 3tbl of melted butter.
- In another bowl mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Dip biscuits into melted butter to coat all sides, then dip into sugar mixture, coating well. Arrange biscuits sides touching, over topping in pan.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes; turn upside down onto serving plate.
- Serve warm.
Very good quick dessert. I used maple syrup instead of corn syrup and left off the nuts. Taste lovely.
These were very good! I will make again. We enjoyed them. Thanks for posting!