Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is extremely easy.
Make and share this Easy Cake Mix Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pie filling (fruit of choice)
- Melt the 2 sticks of butter.
- Pour over the cake mix.
- Mix until you have a thick batter.
- Spread pie filling into a square baking dish.
- Pour batter on top.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes.
This is one of the worst things I have ever made. The cake burns to black on top but is still slimey and gloppy under the black crust. Will definitely be trying a different recipe next time.
Loved it. It was so easy to make and better than a bland pie crust!
I foun that after baking, there was crust on top but still cookie batter-like underneath. So, I baked it some more at 375 for 15 more minutes and it came out GREAT! I don't know if this was because of my oven, or if you intended to have a cookie batter texure for the cobbler effect. Anyway, my husband loved it and it was so easy. This is now a family favorite!