1/2 Photos of Easy Baileys Truffles
1 hr 10 mins
Pvt Amys Mom's Note:
This is an easy to make and yummy truffle. You can add different flavorings to make them uniquely yours! Great for gift giving - Melt in your mouth!! My kids and I do Christmas baskets full of nothing but homemade goodies - this is one of the favorites! (My cooking time is actual time "assembling" the truffles) Servings are approx - depends on how many you give to each person and how many you eat while making them :-) I usually get about 50 from each batch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 Lb milk chocoate in top of double boiler over hot water (or in Microwave).
- 2Stir until evenly melted.
- 3Add the can of frosting and the Baileys or flavoring/extract.
- 4Blend well, mixture may start to thicken.
- 5Chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- 6Use spoon or melon baller to scoop mixture in to hand.
- 7For dipping chocolate, I buy white chocolate bark but you can use white chocolate chips, candy melts, or just roll them in coconut, cocoa powder, mini choc chips, sprinkles, etc.
- 8Melt the bark or white chocolate according to pkg instructions.
- 9Dip each ball in white chocolate to coat.
- 10We drizzle a tiny"design" of dark chocolate over the top of the truffles to make them pretty.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baileys Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 22.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g