1/4 Photos of Dump Cake - Cobbler
1 hr 5 mins
Sarah in New York's Note:
This is so easy and very yummy. I have seen so many dump cakes, but non with toasted coconut, so I thought I would post it. This takes about 5 minutes to make and then just let it bake. mmmmm.... it's so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Spread whole can of pie filling in a 13X9 baking pan.
- 3Spread whole can of crushed pineapple over pie filling.
- 4Sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the pie filling and pineapple.
- 5Spoon butter over the mix until it's even over the whole cake.
- 6Sprinkle coconut until it's well coated.
- 7Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 8Serve hot with ice cream if you like.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dump Cake - Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.9
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 471.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: