Audrey M's Note:
A lite dessert in calories and taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat up one cup of water.
- 2Place orange jello mix into small mixing bowl and pour hot water on top.
- 3Mix until jello is dissolved completely.
- 4Next, add 3 ice cubes to the same measuring cup and add water to the 1 cup line.
- 5Pour this into jello and let set for five minutes.
- 6While the jello is cooling, drain mandarin oranges and set aside.
- 7You can omit this step if you don't want to add oranges.
- 8With an electric mixer, beat in instant vanilla pudding to jello mixture.
- 9Once again, let stand for 5 minutes.
- 10Now fold in whipped topping into jello/pudding mixture until well blended.
- 11Fold in mandarin oranges.
- 12Place in refrigerator until mixture sets.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dreamsicle Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip