Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lite dessert in calories and taste.
Make and share this Dreamsicle Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Heat up one cup of water.
- Place orange jello mix into small mixing bowl and pour hot water on top.
- Mix until jello is dissolved completely.
- Next, add 3 ice cubes to the same measuring cup and add water to the 1 cup line.
- Pour this into jello and let set for five minutes.
- While the jello is cooling, drain mandarin oranges and set aside.
- You can omit this step if you don't want to add oranges.
- With an electric mixer, beat in instant vanilla pudding to jello mixture.
- Once again, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Now fold in whipped topping into jello/pudding mixture until well blended.
- Fold in mandarin oranges.
- Place in refrigerator until mixture sets.