1/3 Photos of Double Choc Bread and Butter Pudding
I'm currently baking this now, smell delicious! Vanilla essence can be used but I was lucky enough to have a vanilla pod in the cupboard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a baking dish break the brioche into pieces and place in dish, until all brioche used.
- 2Sprinkle over both sets of choc chips pushing down the sides as well.
- 3In a bowl add the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Mix well to gain a light custard colour.
- 4In two halves pour mixture over brioche in dish, most of liquid will get sucked up.
- 5On a 325 heat or gas 4 place baking dish in oven for 45-60 mins until golden brown. Serve!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Choc Bread and Butter Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1179.2
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 351.4 mg
- Sodium 1006.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 176.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 87.3 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: