I'm currently baking this now, smell delicious! Vanilla essence can be used but I was lucky enough to have a vanilla pod in the cupboard.
- In a baking dish break the brioche into pieces and place in dish, until all brioche used.
- Sprinkle over both sets of choc chips pushing down the sides as well.
- In a bowl add the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Mix well to gain a light custard colour.
- In two halves pour mixture over brioche in dish, most of liquid will get sucked up.
- On a 325 heat or gas 4 place baking dish in oven for 45-60 mins until golden brown. Serve!