Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I'm currently baking this now, smell delicious! Vanilla essence can be used but I was lucky enough to have a vanilla pod in the cupboard.
- In a baking dish break the brioche into pieces and place in dish, until all brioche used.
- Sprinkle over both sets of choc chips pushing down the sides as well.
- In a bowl add the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Mix well to gain a light custard colour.
- In two halves pour mixture over brioche in dish, most of liquid will get sucked up.
- On a 325 heat or gas 4 place baking dish in oven for 45-60 mins until golden brown. Serve!
Yum! I didn't have (and couldn't find) brioche so used some sweet Italian sub buns that I used recently for another bread pudding recipe and had left over. Used fat free half & half instead of milk (and only half the amount) and used equal parts (75g) of the two chocolates (but used semi-sweet instead of milk). This was lovely! Thanks so much for the recipe!