This recipe I found at a bed and breakfast in Door County, Wisconsin. This area is known for it's cherry orchards. This recipe is outstanding to serve, it is quick, simple and very good.
- Grease a 9x13 cake pan Preheat the oven to 350 degrees LAYER ONE: Sprinkle the cherries into the pan.
- LAYER TWO: Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the cherries.
- LAYER THREE: Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the top of the cake mix.
- LAYER FOUR: Sprinkle the chopped pecans on top of mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream or with cool whip.
This recipe is the geatest. So easy and what a flavor. If you like cherries you got to try this.
It is easy to make and very good.
We liked this quick and easy dessert. I didn't have enough cherries, so I also used a can of crushed pineapple, drained. The reason I gave it four stars is because ..i feel the baking time is off. I would go with 40 mn. then see. Thanks for posting!