1 hr 35 mins
Dj's Eagles's Note:
An old recipe with sliced Zucchini, lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Bake in a crumble crust and serve hot or cold! Tastes like Apple Cobbler!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir zucchini and lemon juice until zucchini is tender. About 20 minutes. Then stir in 1 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg. Cook about 5 minutes more. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Mix well.
- 3Then cut in butter with fingers. Pinch butter into flour mixture until it is crumbly.
- 4Stir 1/4 of the butter mixture into the zucchini mixture.
- 5Press 1/2 of the butter mixture into the bottom of a greased 9" x 13" inch baking dish. Bake crust at 350 deg. for about 10 minutes. (this will help crust from getting soggy.).
- 6Then spread zucchini mixture on the top of the crust. Spread what is left of the butter mixture on top of the zucchini. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 7Bake in pre-heated oven at 375 deg. for 35 to 40 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Serve warm or cold. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dj's Eagles Zucchini Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.1
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 110.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g