Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
cutie for a shower, birthday party, or just a pressie for a mate.
Make and share this Cuppa Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 12 pink marshmallows
- 12 tic-toc biscuits (or any small round biscuit)
- 6 musk LifeSavers five-flavor roll candy
- 12 milk chocolate melts (freckles)
- 1⁄2 cup icing or 1⁄2 cup melted white chocolate
- melt the chocolate, or make the icing.
- glue the marshmallow to the biscuit.
- break the lifesaver in half, using either your chef's knife, or strong scissors :).
- dip the ends in the prefered "glue, and stick to the side of the marshmallow.
- glue the freckle on top.
*Reviewed for Aussie Forum Recipe Swap June 2010* Easy to make and very pretty. Holly (6) helped make these and rates them as 'a hundred' and shows 10 fingers :) Photos also to be posted. Thankyou mummamills these are a very pretty party treat. Editting to add...we couldn't get musk lifesavers...but strawberry sundae flavour worked well for us. We also used the white chocolate option
Aussie Swap 39: Made these for my daughter's Girl Scout troop - so cute!
This looks like a winner! We have cooking tea parties at my party place and this fits beautifully with that theme. We even have all the ingredients on hand from other recipes and that's a bonus! Thanks